Oscar is a computer engineer with experience in full-stack web dev, IT/sysadmin, embedded systems, robotics, and artificial intelligence.
Below is some of Oscar’s recent activity listed in roughly reverse chronological order by delivery date.
Some of Oscar’s current projects include:
- developing Robot Operating System apps for ARKS, and simulating in Gazebo
- migrating websites for a university
- building a website for an emergency services client
- building a GIS Django.py app for a logistics client
- bulding a website for a construction client
- continually upgrading TanVivo’s Flask.py app
- building a LAMP CRUD and deployed to the GCP
- maintaining all 19 websites+ for a public policy institute
- continually learning science, specifically researching the capacity of deep learning neural networks.
Recently, Oscar has:
- built a Flask.py application for TanVivo, integrating Twilio’s SMS and WhatsApp features into an existing Wordpress app, and deployed on Digital Ocean
- built a website for the Inland Empire Hispanic Leadership Council using the Hugo static site generator, and hosted with the Netlify CMS (content management system).
- built a website for Nex Move Games using the Jekyll static site generator, and hosted it with AWS’s Route 53 and S3
- built an Express.js web application for an e-commerce client which syncs inventory data across e-commerce platforms in real time, and deployed it with NGINX on Digital Ocean, improving sell-through rate by over 160%.
- designed Arduino code, deployed custom Ruby on Rails Serial communication microservice on a Raspberry Pi, and built a full-stack Meteor.js+React.js web app GUI for ARKS
- learned a lot about philosophy, mathematics, and computer science.
Some smaller projects include:
- writing a Golang program to generate PDF archives of every page of a website given a sitemap, and using it to archive a 127-page site.
- diagnosing issues between client’s email host setup and browser incompatibility in major social networking site
- pushing code to git.
In addition to hardware projects, he’d like to work with mobile apps, machine learning, embedded systems and IoT.
For more about him, take a look at his resume, or email for a free consultation.