Some of Oscar’s current projects include:
- developing Robot Operating System apps for ARKS
- building a GIS Django.py app for a logistics client
- bulding a website for a construction client
- continually upgrading TanVivo’s Flask.py app
- building a CRUD app on the LAMP stack, and deploying to the GCP
- maintaining all 19 websites+ for a public policy institute
- continually learning science, starting my first blog post.
Recently, Oscar has:
- built a Flask.py application for TanVivo, integrating Twilio’s SMS and WhatsApp features into an existing Wordpress app, and deployed on Digital Ocean
- built a website for the Inland Empire Hispanic Leadership Council using the Hugo static site generator, and hosted with the Netlify CMS (content management system).
- built a website for Nex Move Games using the Jekyll static site generator, and hosted it with AWS’s Route 53 and S3
- built an Express.js web application for an e-commerce client which syncs inventory data across e-commerce platforms in real time, and deployed it with NGINX on Digital Ocean, improving sell-through rate by over 60%.
- built a full-stack Meteor.js+React.js app for ARKS, and later replaced it with a Ruby on Rails microservice he built
- learned a lot about philosophy, mathematics, and computer science.
For more about him, take a look at his resume, or email for a free consultation.
In addition to hardware projects, he’d like to work with mobile apps, IoT, AI, and AR.